The Wisefab BMW E90 E91 E92 Rear Suspension Arm/Hub Knuckle Kit offers the completely revised kinematics and roll centre for ultimate grip / traction, along with dual rear caliper mounts so you can us a completely independent hydraulic handbrake.
As you can probably tell from the images, this kit is a bit of a work of art! It's fair to say that if you are using an E9X chassis in competition, this is one of the best alterations you can make.
- M model also available.
Link lengths are different between nonM and M. Shock absorbers and brakes can be used either from M and nonM as components have attachments for both.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn't work as it supposed to. The kit would give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, , revised cambergain, anti-squat and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- Easy camber adjustment.
As the top links are straight tubular type, then camber can be adjusted simply by changing their length.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment possibility.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright. It can be done in less than 10 minutes at the trackside. Lowering link would increase anti-squat, raising it would decrease anti-squat.
- Original wheelspeed sensor (ABS sensor) can be used.
- Only takes either M model, 336mm or bigger brake discs.
Smaller brakes will not fit.
- Wheel bearing size should be 45x85x41
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Uprights with hardware.
- Subframe bushings with sperical bearings.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes lower (shorter) springs or coilovers to lower the car.
- Possibility to use bigger CV joint ø110mm (Driveshaftshop 1200 hp)