BMW E30/E36 Front A-arm for Rally
- Made of high strength steel that makes it over 1,5 times stronger and slighly lighter than OEM, but at the same time it is designed to have similar stiffness as OEM to avoid peak loads on other suspension components and subframe.
- 12mm wider per side,
- Assembled with OEM Lemförder or SWAG joints
- Zinc coated
BMW E36 Complete Rear Axle for Rally
- The main benefit to Wisefab's rear axle is to have better kinematics for long stroke and soft suspension and therefore more rear grip, especially sideways, on-throttle in the corners. Kinematic differences include less rollcentre migration, good camber gain at rideheight, but less at full droop compare to original. Different antisquat curve, less scrub(track change) with vertical movement, good bumpsteer etc.
- Better ground clearance. Arms and links are placed higher to have less risk of hitting rocks with suspension components. That could also end up with lowered ride height with better handling and more grip.
- The differential is a structural part of rear subframe. The bolt on for Wisefab axle is E60 M5 differential, which has a flange for bigger inner CV joint or there is a Wisefab bracket to fit E32/E34 TYP 210 LSD or with different bracket E36 TYP 210 LSD differential, that was used only with 3.2liter engine.
- 7075-T6 billet CNC machined differential cover. The rear differential cover is also structural part, therefore it is made of 7075-T6 aluminium. It is stronger and has slighly bigger oil capacity.
- Subframe, links and arms are made of high strength steel to have required strength. Subframe, arms links and uprights are designed to break first in case of a crash as these are the easiest to replace .
- Motion ratio (shock stroke /wheel stroke) is 0,935, when originally it is 1,1, giving 17% more wheeltravel. For example with 200mm shock absorber stroke the Wisefab axle wheeltravel is 216mm, when originally it has 184mm with the same shock absorber stroke. With this setup, 35% stiffer springs should be used compared to original axle to get the same stiffness.
- Halfshafts are equal length for ease of replacements.
- Room for bigger CV joints. The uprights arms and subframe are designed to fit much stronger 120mm diameter CV joints that can be found from E60M and E90M. (CV-s and shafts are not included in the kit)
- Tested with 260mm stroke shock absorbers, which made 280mm of wheeltravel.
- Room left for 2x62mmOD muffler tubes.
- If wheelspeed reading is important, then E90 rear wheelbearings should be used instead of E36 M3 ones and E90 wheelspeed sensor, that attaches to upright.
- All the components are zinc coated.
- Motorsports use only -NOT FOR ROAD USE!
- Wisefab kits ofrten increase track width dramatically, It will require higher offset narrower wheels than you can fit using normal hubs.
- Wider front wings (fenders) may be required.
Wisefab's products have been used with great success on a huge amount of competition cars. If you want the best performance available, these are the kits for you!